Today, a member of sports betting sites, the most active community of parents, published an image with the fine received from 먹튀 because he bet online on an unlicensed site.
As it seems the fines that have been talked about on TV lately have not only been aimed at panicking the world and here is the proof. A fine received by one of the users of our site. He was notified by telephone last week to appear today at the ONJN headquarters in Bucharest.
When he arrived there, he was presented with a bet with everything he played on September 10-30 at Bet365. He received a minimum fine of 5,000 $, although the ones from the site told him that he had a turnover which is in the Top 200 at Bet365 during the above mentioned period.
As it turns out there are over 56,000 people fined. The same person who posted the fine on our forum said that besides him there was also a player at a poker site (most likely Party Poker) who was also fined for a turnover of 7,000 euros.
The forum discussions have exploded and are being discussed automatically. We are waiting for an official statement from ONJN that will bring light in this case. Did they start applying fines or not? The truth and the latest information is on the forum directly from the bettors who are targeted by the master site.
- More details can be found on the forum pariurix.com where only in the last 24 hours have been published more than 1000 messages from bets from all cities in the country and beyond.
- Those wishing to bet online legally can do so at unibet betting agency, you get 100% exclusive bonus only through bets.
- Unibet won 2 IGA Awards – International Gaming Awards in 2015. One for the best online sports betting agency and an award for the best online live betting service.
- Only through pariurix.com you have a 100% exclusive bonus instead of 50% as a free bet. So if you lose the first bet up to 150 $ you ask for money back.
- The special link to receive twice as much money after registration is: betsX.com
Remember the link and don’t forget to give it to friends who want to bet online. It would be a pity not to get 100% of their money back if they lose their first. Any bettor must be aware of the ONJN white list of online bookmakers to be able to bet online in full legality. Since July 2015, the online betting market in Romania has been regulated, and the agencies that want to operate legally with us in the country must first receive the operating license from the body that manages this phenomenon, namely the National Office for Gambling.